Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!!!


Can you believe my little princess is 4? Where has the time gone? It's funny Ben always tells me how big she is getting, but I don't see it (probably because I am with her ALL the time) BUT...When I downloaded these pictures to my computer and actually saw them, it was like I was seeing her for the first time! It brought tears to my eyes! I actually saw her as a little Girl! No longer the little baby, MY BABY as I always see her!

In my heart she will ALWAYS be my baby! She is my heart and soul and I LOVE my little Princess!

Thank you Grandma, Grandpa and Megan for making it a special day!!!







Happy 4th Birthday My Little Princess!




3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the cupcake cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emily! We have been so busy we forgot to call! I can't believe she is 4. I am glad you had a FUN day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Happy Birthday. I love her cake. She looks so happy in her pictures. I am glad her day was so special.

    ReplyDelete