Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby Ava will be here Wednesday!

Well, it's been a while since I have posted something to my blog, so I decided to take this time to update as to what has been going on!
Since last I was on, We have moved back to the little house (next to Moms house) and being back in that little house I no longer have internet (that explains why I have not been keeping up with this blog) Being back in that little house has brought back GREAT memories for me when we first moved out here! Believe it or not I LOVE that little house, that is HOME to me and I am very happy to know that is where my 2 Beautiful girls will grow up in and call it their HOME! If Ava is anything like Emily, they will be constantly running back and forth to their Grandmas house! (Especially when they don't like what I made for dinner! LOL)

Let's see, I had a BEAUTIFUL baby shower on the 17th of October and I got ALOT of beautiful Gifts. Stuff that I had forgotten that I would need! and new stuff that I did not even know they made (like Pacifier Wipes in case Ava drops her Paci on the floor!!! Thank goodness Nikki got those for me! She knows me to well!)

Thanksgiving~ Emily and I enjoyed Ben being home for 2 days for the first time in 8 months!!! Yes, my hubby works 7 days a week, and we never get to spend time with him as we would like! So having him home for Thursday and Friday was a great treat for me (even though he went hunting for most of it...LOL)

I already have my christmas tree up and my little house decorated, all I need to do is put the Christmas lights up on the house and do some Christmas Shopping (I will have to figure out how to bribe Ben to do that!!! )

So now I am ready to have Baby Ava as Emily calls her! I will go in for my last appointment on Tuesday morning and then go to the hospital that afternoon for a Pre-Opt (whatever that means) it's probably where they will give me instructions as to where to go and all the paperwork taken care of...and then WEDNESDAY morning have little AVA! Dr. Gray will let me know on Tuesday what time I need to be at the hospital on wednesday morning! Ahhhh!!! I am getting soooooooo nervous!!!! and ANXIOUS!!!!!!

I am getting alittle sad, because this will be the FIRST time Ever that I have spent the night away from Emily...I worry how she is going to do, but Ben laughs and tells me it's me who will be having the hard time being away from her. I have been preparing her and letting her know that I will be gone for a few nights, and I can tell she holds back tears, but tells me that everything will be ok and that her daddy and grandma will stay up ALL night with her and PARTY! She says they will watch movies, and eat ice cream and do whatever they want without me fussing to clean up or not to have too much sugar before bedtime!!! (I just hope my house looks decent by the time I get home! Haa-Haa)

So that's about it...I am just over here pacing the floors, getting everything ready and getting excited to Finally meet my baby Ava! I will post how it all went once I have a chance and I promise someone will post pictures of our new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment