Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ava is Walking and getting into EVERYTHING!!!

Can you believe that Ava will be 9 months old tomorrow and is walking already and trying to RUN (Funny girl)!!! She is trying so hard to keep up with Emily! Emily did not start walking until just before her first birthday! She also has 7 teeth in already working on an 8th.
Now that Emily is at school Ava likes to sneak into her room and get in her things especially her shoes. In this picture she got caught trying to get emily's shoes. Ava LOVES shoes...if she sees shoes she will target them and try to put them in her mouth.
Ava is so funny, we have seen her personality come through over the past few weeks...she LOVES to eat everything we are eating, she expresses when she is mad by clenching her fists and grunting, she loves saying "Daaaady" over and over again especially when Ben comes home from work, she talks (babbles) all day long with me and if I don't respond to what she wants or I am not paying attention to her she screams until she gets my attention, if that does not work she knows I don't like her in the bathroom because she LOVES playing in the toilet or likes putting the toilet paper in her mouth so she makes a bee line to the bathroom as fast as she can because she knows I am going to stop doing whatever it is I am doing and I am going to get her...I know she is doing this on purpose because she will stop midway and look back to see if I am coming and when she sees me coming she turns around and goes faster until I pick her up, and when I do She has a HUGE smile on her face! such a BAD GIRL!!! She also has starting dancing when she hears music...it is so cute she will stop what she is doing to groove to what is playing. She is growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment